Sunday 21 September 2008

because....

Why do you invade my sleep?
My soul lies here restless.
My heart you keep,
Now I can't forget.
Now I wake alone again,
and my heart I need to mend,
cuz you've taken it again!
Night after night you visit me.
You pleasure me, you torment me.
In all my dreams I dream of you,
it can't be true, so don't wake me!
Love you forever.
Love you forever.
Hate you forever.
Miss you forever.
In all my dreams I give to you,
gold leafed wings of unknown truths.
Haunting memories of things left unsaid,
untouched feeling forgotten and dead.
Vivid images smiling red...
Forsaken love that was all in my head



I'm so mesmerised by your serenity,
Hopefully, you'll take me there inside your dreams.
Just like Autumn Leaves I'm falling over you,
It's so unbelieveable, but yet so true.
Our imperfections are so beautiful right now,
I don't even see them, only diamonds now remain.
It's crazy how, without making a sound,
you can make me feel things, all My walls are caving in....
Wanna give you Something Worth Living For,
I Wanna tell you this and so much more,
My Everything....
My Universe....


I can turn the grey sky blue
And I can make it rain
Whenever I want it to
And I can build a castle
From a single grain of sand
And I can make a ship sail
On dry land
But my life is incomplete
And I'm so blue
Cause I can't get next to you
I can't get next to you,babe
I can't get next to you
I can fly
Like a bird in the sky
I can buy anything
That money can buy
I can turn a river into a raging fire
I can live forever if I so desire
But I don't want it all these things I can do
Cause I can't get next to you
I can turn back the hands of time
You better believe I can
I can make the season change
Just by the wave of my hand
I can change anything from one to two
The thing I wanna do the most
I'm unable to do
I'm an unhappy woman
With all the powers I possess
Cause man you're the key to my happiness
Cause I can't get to next to you
Ooh you're blowin' my mind
Cause I can't get next to you
Can't you see these tears
I'm cryin'
I can't get next to you
Oh it's you that I need
I gotta get next to you
Can't you see these tears I'm cryin'
Can't get next to you


Losing my strength as the days go by,
I'm trynna be strong but it hurts in side
I'm crazy about you baby
I don't know what else I could say
All I know is that I can't make it this way
Living my life without you
There's an emptiness inside my world
And I don't know why
I have to live my life without you
I don't wanna carry on this way,
I don't feel that I'm that strong.
I don't wanna live life without you
You are the one I need,
you're all that I want you're my everything
no I can't live without you baby
God knows how hard I've tried
Oh I'm missing your love
I don't know just what I should do
All I know is that I can't live without you

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Unknown said...

:D did you write all that? I always ask because it's so damn good...

"and my heart I need to mend,
cuz you've taken it again!"

I love that part... and

"Just like Autumn Leaves I'm falling over you,
It's so unbelieveable, but yet so true."

oooh, yes yes I love that one. Fall leaves remind me of Heath, actually... *snickers* don't ask.

Funny we both should put quotes, ehh?

Loves you.

xoxox

Gemma said...

no sugar.. i wish i had written them! i adore them all.
ty for ya commental baby

xxxx