Friday 10 October 2008

for real

I seriously woke up with a HUGE smile on my face.
I havent had a 'good' dream in a while and then i go and dream of you :) im not sure why i did though, but never the less, it was fan dabby doozle tastic!!
It was really strange, but good, if you know what i mean LOL
We was in a store in town ( i was in there the other day looking at christmas decks) well your freind was there, and 2 other girls, one of them i went to school with, and we cleared the racks and moved everything and started dancing, kinda like doing the locomotion (kylie) and we was laughing all over the place, then everyone was like, holding hands and i didnt dare get close to you. Your freind was telling you to ' go for it pal ' LOL i know right? haha
Anyhows, we was dancing and you just grab my hand and pull me close, and we're just stood there, slow dancing in the middle of the store with no music, and everyone else had disappered. It was pretty amazing. then my old school freind was making me buy a presant for you for xmas, and i said no i dont want to cos its silly (wa?) and you over hear her and walk over to me, cup my face in your hands and tell me 'Its ok, i already have my presant" looking right in my eyes!
I cant explain the feeling i had when i woke up and remembered it. I tried to go back to sleep to finish it off LOL but ugh i didnt.

well.. that was my dream of you. It was perfect and i HAD to write it down so i'd remember it. forever.

When I look into your eyes
I can see how much I love you
And it makes me realize
When I look into your eyes
I see all my dreams come true
When I look into your eyes

I've looked for you all of my life
Now that I've found you
We will never say good-bye
Can't stop this feelin'
And there's nothing I can do
'Cause I see everything
When I look at you


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: